lunes, septiembre 19, 2005

Jet Blue


In the end, my Labor Day weekend trip to Berkeley, Napa, SF and Tahoe proved to be a great one. I got to see so many cool things in northern California, from the amazing San Francisco skyline in the Bay Area, to the geological diversity of Lake Tahoe.

And boy did Jet Blue really deliver. I had to change my flight at the last minute, and it was so easy to do online. Furthermore, the change didn't cost me an arm and a leg. From a nice wooden deck overlooking the lake, a couple clicks here and there on an Apple Ibook, and I was done. Jet Blue had rescheduled my flight, and seat 21 was now reserved for me.

When I finally boarded my flight to Long Beach in Oakland, I was ready to return to the Southland. I had been to the north, and was returning south with a newfound respect and admiration for my home state of California.

Although I had traveled to northern California before, both alone and with my parents as a child, this trip had a nice calming effect to it. Maybe it was the drive across the amazing landscape, or the Ipod music in the background, but whatever it was, it was a great way to usher the summer out, and welcome the leafless autumn to this side of the Pacific.

It's so nice to be back in Cali! Yeah baby, viva Califas!

What can the Blue do for you?

 Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios.: