lunes, septiembre 19, 2005

Blue Steel(e)


I took this picture when I was standing at the back entrance of the Burbank Home & Gardens in Santa Rosa. I was drawn by the grey blue convertible parked in front of this house.

Classic cars remind me of vintage K-ERTH 101.1 radio songs. K-Earth is a popular radio station in Los Angeles that plays hits from the 50s and 60s.

And if all cars came with their own soundtrack, I am sure this blue car would give any K-Earth DJ a run for his money.

Just like every person has a story, every car has a lot of human mileage. Not only do cars often have different owners, they have a rich list of passengers too. People get on and off, some drive, and others only ride in the back.

Either way, if cars could talk, who knows what they would reveal. They have seen and heard a lot of crap. She probably had fun, fun, fun, even after daddy took the T-bird away.  Posted by Picasa