domingo, marzo 09, 2008

My Opinion Poll Weekend

This weekend, on Saturday morning to be exact, I was standing in the science and outdoor learning aisle at Toys R' Us in Alhambra, CA, when I received a call from the Gallup Organization in Houston, TX.

I was deciding between getting my nephew either a monster truck toy or an insect and frog tank.

Here are some of the questions that threw me off a little bit during the survey:

1. What is your height in feet and inches?

2. Did you feel happiness yesterday?

3. Did you feel sadness yesterday?

Overall, the questions were well presented, and I was happy to answer every single one of them. I was impressed with the breadth of the questions, and with the efficiency of the operators. We covered public health issues, policy questions, and the present Democratic nominees.

I felt great to have finally participated in a Gallup Poll.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gallup_poll

No hay comentarios.: