lunes, abril 04, 2005

The Double E&E ShinDig

Yes, for all those wondering if I am back in Mexico City, the answer is Si. I am finally back from my odyssey throughout the Mexican Pacific Riviera...covering Acapulco, Puerto Escondido, Huatulco, Oaxaca and Puebla. The road trip was great, the roads were safe and pictures of the beaches and indigenous temples I was able to visit will be forthcoming. I was particularly impressed with the Zapotec acropolis of Monte Alban in Oaxaca, where one can benefit from a majestic view of the Valley of Oaxaca. For all those that saw me at my birthday party in Polanco last Friday, you know that Semana Santa absolutely delivered. Mexico is a cornucopia of culture, with sun, music and food that can make even the most timid of people into chatterboxes and socialites. March proved to be a month of madness, but now that Spring is officially here, it is time to coordinate those last weekend trips like Morelia, Guadalajara and the colonial powerhouse of Zacatecas. Cheers from La Gran Tenochtitlan!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Happy belated Birthday!!!!!...claudia

El Jaguar Edu dijo...

Muchas gracias! I had a great time on my journey through southern Mexico, but it was grand to see friends come out to my Polanco party. For those of you that missed it, there will be a Part Deux for Cinco de Mayo...and for those that did go, well, let's just consider my birthday party practice for what's to come in May! Saludos a todos!