jueves, enero 27, 2005

A Conversation Defined


The concept of "siesta" in Central America takes a whole new meaning when you factor in the element of climate. The tropical weather makes chats like the one here between two old men that much more appealing. But it's not just the climate that makes siestas here pleasant and enviable. In fact, it's the entire attitude behind a conversation that often becomes the key and active ingredient. When I took this picture in Costa Rica last August, I realized that for some people, it's really about taking the time to tell a story, share a thought, and actually listen to the other person. It is then that I realized that I hoped to have many conversations in my lifetime like the one these guys are having.  Posted by Hello

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Me too. This is why you should always have a couple of stools in your kitchen. Even if it's the smallest kitchen in New York...
Tomu