miércoles, marzo 07, 2007

Las Palmas de Santa Monica

I read somewhere that the lighting created by the Pacific Ocean, the Western landscape, and the setting Sun in Southern California was quite magical. Even when you live in So Cal it's easy to look the other way and not to look around our amazing city by the sea. Next time you are in Santa Monica, or anywhere near the beach, stick around for dusk, and see the various colors dance around in the open sky. I am a big fan of taking pictures where large things are seen small in the background, and where the sky dominates a large portion of the picture.

Oh yeah, yesterday was Election Day. I voted in South Pasadena. Maybe one day I will move back to East LA and vote there again. In any case, I heard voter turnout was only 15%. That's crazy. So the rest of us are watching American Idol, and voting on our phones! When will our democratic process embrace technology to increase voter turnout? Does anyone care?

No hay comentarios.: