viernes, enero 19, 2007

The Only Living Boy in NY

Tom, get your plane ride on time.
I know your part will go fine.
Fly down to Mexico.
Da-n-da-da-n-da-n-da-da and here I am,
The only living boy in New York.

I get the news I need on the weather report.
I can gather all the news I need on the weather report.
Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile.
Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da and here I am
The only living boy in New York.

Half of the time were gone but we don't know where,
And we don't know where...
[Chorus] Here I Am...
Half of the time were gone, but we don't know where,...
And we don't know where.

Tom, get your plane ride on time.
I know that you've been eager to fly now.
Hey, let your honesty shine, shine, shine...now go...
Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da...
Like it shines on me
The only living boy in New York,
The only living boy in New York...

[Chorus]...Here I am...here I am.

"The Only Living Boy In New York" is a timeless song written by Paul Simon about Garfunkel when he took off to Mexico to make his film "Catch-22."

If you have not heard the live version, do yourself a favor and track it down. For "Garden State" fans, you know that this song is included in the film's Grammy-award winning soundtrack.

For more info, see http://www.gardenstatesoundtrack.com/.

Gracias.

No hay comentarios.: