lunes, octubre 02, 2006

Aterrizando en el D.F.


So, of course the pendulum has swung back. I completed my Fulbright Fellowship in Mexico City in June of 2005. When I finished, I got inside the Turq (a 1995 Honda Accord LX - Turquoise color car) and drove from Mexico City to LA, with some stops along the way and some passengers (mostly Euros - i.e. Amy and some dude from the Netherlands). Anyhow, I digress, the point is that when I left el D.F. it was like the forces of nature, and my foot on the pedal, were pushing me away from Mexico City.

But almost one year and some change later, I am coming back to el Distrito Federal. The pendulum has swung back with full force! I am leaving to el DF this Wednesday, and will be there on business, but I am very much looking forward to seeing everyone and anyone in el Distrito Federal!

This picture was taken in June 2005 at the house of Patrick Valley in Cuernavaca - during our now infamous Pupule Luau fiesta.

DF: Incoming!

Alerta - Aterrizando en el D.F. - soft landing!  Posted by Picasa

No hay comentarios.: